Gone are the days of big scanners, as iPhone and iPads take over!
Updated: 2 days ago
Did you know there is a document scanner hidden in the Notes App and we think it's a real boon!
Especially as you can do multi-page documents with it as well! So easy..... give it a go!
It is simple to use too: -
- Open Notes on your Apple Device
- Create a new note or tap on an existing one to add a document to it
- Tap the Camera icon at the bottom of the screen or above the keyboard
- Tap Scan Documents
- Line up the document you want to Scan
- Tap the shutter button if the scanner doesn't automatically just scan the document - and then repeat for each page of the document you want to create
- Tap Save after you've got all your pages.
- You can then share to Email etc how fab is that!